Saturdays on my blog will be Top 5 day.
I pick a topic, give you my top 5, and then you can tell me yours, too.
For the first installment lets go with something easy...Top 5 tv shows that you can hardly wait a week to watch again.
Bonus - what returning show has been most disappointing to you this season?
Ok, here goes
Sarah's Top 5 tv shows she can hardly wait a week to watch again
- Heroes - I'm so excited about this whole Adam revelation I can't stand it!
- The Office - thank god pam and jim are together...
- The Soup - I want to be friends with Joel McHale
- Lost - I know that I shouldn't put this one on the list because a) it's so obvious and b) it hasn't started yet
- Scrubs - but this leads me to my bonus question...
I'm so glad this is scrubs last season because between all the babies, the weddings, and the other repeating story line, the once unbelievably witty, funny and compelling show has officially jumped the shark.
What about you guys?