CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can't we just talk to the humans? NO BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD!

Internet Customer Service Conversation with T-Mobile

Please wait while we connect you with a customer service representative:
You are being connected with Josh H
Sarah: What up Josh H?
Josh: Hello Sarah.
Josh: How are you doing?
Sarah: Just fine. How are you?
Josh: I am doing well, thank you for asking Sarah. Please give me one moment while I review your question.
Josh: My customer service ID number is beep beep boop boop binary code
Josh: I see that you have already verified your account.
Josh: I will now address your concern-
Sarah: So, I know you have all of this pc protocol to follow as not to offend anyone, but you sound like a robot.
Sarah: and I like that.
Sarah: I will call you Josh-o-tron
Josh: haha. I am not, but you are right that I do have to adhere to certain guidelines, Sarah.
Sarah: Like repeating my name a lot.
Sarah: So whats the deal? Why won't my phone work?
Sarah: Josh-o-tron, you are very slow. I think you need a new hard drive.
Sarah: I hope that wasn't offensive.
Josh: It appears there is an outage in your area, it could last 1-4 hours.
Sarah: I don't know robot etiquette
Sarah: That sucks! I was just walking out the door, but I don't know where I'm going.
Sarah: Thanks Josh-o-tron, you did your best.
Josh: Thank you for being a great, and patient T-Mobile customer. Have a great night!
Sarah: You too, Josh-o-tron! Stay out of the rain, you'll rust. but you probably already know that.

1 comments:

Breeny said...

You inspire me.