Thursday, August 20, 2009
Wow. Thursdays come so fast. especially when you spend 3 days in a car. Jeff and I had a very quick trip to florida this week and I am so glad to be home. Here is a quick recap - (with awesome visuals, to boot...if you consider the following to be awesome)
1. Leave Charleston Monday night when I get off work, drive 4 hours to Jacksonville, sleep for 3 hours-ish
2. Wake up early and drive to St. Pete to meet with the wedding planner and bang out as much stuff as possible. Productive but damn exhausting.
3. Drive to Tampa to sleep at parents house.
4. Wake up early and drive back to Jacksonville. Shop for Jeff's wedding band, visit with his family.
5. Leave at night and drive back to Charleston to be back by Wednesday night.
Thursday feels good to be home.